Visit Konga

Saturday 18 June 2016

Marco Pierre Jr Declares His Love For Fiancee Kim Despite Having Sex in The Big Brother hHouse


A steamy romp with Big Brother housemate Laura Carter hasn't changed Marco Pierre Jr's feelings about his fiancee, she'll be pleased to know.

The 21-year-old declared his love for 'boss' Kim Melville-Smith in scenes due to be aired on Friday night, just one night after he was seen having sex with his fellow contestant, on TV.

Marco insists that he was given a 'complete hall pass' by his other half, but even so, Laura admits in the same show that they 'shouldn't have done it.'



'I love Kim,' he tells Lateysha. 'I love her to pieces. I just get distracted…she's a great girl…I got engaged in three weeks.'

Of his future wife, he went on to say: 'She is the boss, but she gave me a complete hall pass for Big Brother.'

Lateysha argued: 'I'm going to be honest, that is bad on both girls… Do you think that she is going to be upset about what happened?

'I just think that you should think about it before you go putting rings on people's fingers.'


The pair had initially vowed to remain 'friends' after shocking their fellow housemates and viewers alike by having sex earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment