Visit Konga

Friday 17 June 2016

The 6 Most Shocking Excerpts From Bobby Brown's Memoir


Bobby Brown isn't holding anything back!

Just after the 47-year-old spilled all in his 20/20 interview last week, we're now learning even more details about his tumultuous relationship with the late Whitney Houston.


Since there's SO many bombshells in his memoir Every Little Step, here are what we found to be the most shocking excerpts about his life with the music icon — from drug use in front of their daughter Bobbi Kristina to slapping Whitney after a fight with their drug dealer:

1. Bobby recounts a sex-filled bachelor party before tying the knot with Whitney in 1992 — specifically, sex with a midget that "blew his mind":
"Let me say the night with the midget blew my mind. You can do things that aren't just possible with an average-sized woman."
He claims this behavior what encouraged by the I Have Nothing singer so he could get "the partying and f*cking around out of my system."

2. Brown recalls having sexual encounters with Janet Jackson and Madonna.
He says he kicked a completely-naked Janet out of his hotel room after she said:
"My father won't allow me to be with a black man."
As for Madonna, apparently she's quite the prowess (we could have told you that):

"One of her dancers was dating a friend of mine and I guess she told my friend that Madonna wanted to meet me. We ended up going down to the studio and the next thing I know, there was some strange things happening to me. Madonna is really forceful. When she wants something, she'll take it."

3. B.B. dedicates one chapter to a pregnancy/miscarriage he believes was faked by Whitney just after they got married:

"I never saw any evidence of her pregnancy or her miscarriage, so I started to think the entire story was a ruse created by her PR team. When I confronted her about it, she was insistent. 'Bobby! Yes, I was pregnant!' she said. But I didn't believe her. To this day, I believe her pregnancy was a story that was concocted by her people to explain to the public why she would marry Bobby Brown."

4. The Boston native admits to often being high around the couple's daughter:

"Our daughter was growing up in the middle of all of this. She often saw her mother and father high, and was around the two of us when we were f*cked up. We tried to keep it away from her, but it was hard for us to see her only when we were sober. How much quality time can you spend with your daughter when you're high all the time? I would get really mad at Whitney, scream and yell that I wanted a divorce. This went on for years and years. Our daughter saw it all. When I think about it now, I just feel enormous pain. We failed her."

5. Bobby details the night in 2003 when he slapped the singer across the face:

"Whitney tried to stop me from beating up the dealer, but I was not having it. I turned around to her, drew back my hand, and smacked her across the face. The moment it happened, I was stunned and full of regret. I knew I had stepped across some line, a step I would never be able to undo. The circumstances of the blow, how much she might have done to incite me, wouldn't matter. From that moment on, I would forever be a wife beater."

6. The R&B singer claims not only did Whitney have a strong sexual appetite, but she's the one who cheated first:

"In fact, she cheated before I did. She slept with quite a few of the producers and artists that she worked with or associated with other the years. I won't drop any names here because they're still around and a few view me as a friend. When I found out about the first one, I was blown away. I thought, 'Okay, okay, you gonna play me like that? I'm not that type of dude, but if you can do it, I can do it too.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment