Visit Konga

Monday 30 November 2015

Teacher Finds Hilarious Note From an Angry Girl To a Cheating Student


The note, written by a girl who goes by the name ‘Muffin Top’, is bloody hilarious.

The note came from one Reddit User xrazors’ friend’s brother (yes, we know how ridiculous that sounds), who found the gem of a note in his classroom.

The note reads:


Payton,

You’re a PLAYER and nothing more! You cheated on TWO of my BEST friends…
Now you’re trying to get with my String Bean! (Skylar)
And if ya’ll do end up together – which I hope you don’t – you better not hurt her!!!
And if you do then me, Kenzie, Sierra and Felicity will go OFF on YOU!!
And, you’re messed up in the head because you DATED + KISSED your cousin!
My conclusion is you were on THE WEED.

I hope you live a very happy life knowing that you’ve dated an estimated 50 girls.

MAN WHORE.

Your enemy,

Muffin Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment