Visit Konga

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Kanye West defends '£53million Debt' in Latest Rant, and Reveals Album Will NEVER Be Sold on Apple


The rapper has made Twitter his new best friend in recent days - and last night's rant topped the lot.
Kanye West has defended himself after shocked fans reacted to the news he's $53million in debt - in his own, Kanye-style way.

The rapper announced he was heavily in debt recently in a string of social media posts, writing: "I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt... Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart..."


But as fans reacted to the news online, the rapper has taken to Twitter once again to explain how it all happened - and announce once and for all that his album is NOT FOR SALE.

He began by writing: "I just feel rich people are always too cool to ask for help trying to impress each other at dinner parties.


"I want to help the world and I need help to do it. I am an artist and I care about humanity.

"Yes I am personally rich and I can buy furs and houses for my family. But I need access to more money in order to bring more beautiful ideas to the world.

Read more : Is Kanye West really in $53 million of debt "If I spent my money on my ideas I could not afford to take care of my family. I am in a place that so many artist end up."

He added: "Also for anyone that has money they know the first rule is to use other people's money."


No clue.

Kanye claimed his celebrity status often blocks his "purpose", adding: "I am of service to the world with my art and I just want to serve more."

Admitting his messages can often be confusing, the star went on to beg fans to understand him - and admitted he constantly struggled juggling his personal life with work.

He goes on to call Puff Daddy "the most important cultural figure in my life", before controversially adding: "I love love love white people but you don't understand what it means to be the great grandson of ex slaves and make it this far.

"The system is designed for colored people to fail and one of our only voices is music. One of our only ways out is music."

He finally concluded with some album news - and it's not great news for all fans.
After releasing his new hits on Tidal, he wrote: "My album will never never never be on Apple. And it will never be for sale... You can only get it on Tidal.

"Please to all my friends fans and music lovers. Sign up to Tidal now."


Until next time Kanye.

No comments:

Post a Comment