Visit Konga

Monday 21 December 2015

Khloe Kardashian Reveals ‘I Do Love Lamar’ Odom, ‘He Is My Soulmate’


Khloe Kardashian has been very open on Keeping Up With The Kardashians about her struggles with Lamar Odom. But after Khloe learns Lamar has gone off on an emotional rant about their marriage to a magazine, she decides to really open up and tell us what is going on. During the Dec. 20 episode Khloe reveals that she waited around for Lamar for two years and that she would still be married to him if he had truly tried to make their marriage work.


“Everything Lamar is saying is true, I do love Lamar,” Khloe admits. “That’s never been a question if we love each other. But Lamar is all talk and no action. For two years I have wanted Lamar to try. For two years I have wanted Lamar to show me some effort but nothing ever changes. It definitely makes me sad because I still believe he is my soulmate but sometimes we lose our soulmates and that’s okay. Right now I have to do what’s best for me.”


The interview Khloe was referring to actually took place in August of 2015 when Lamar spoke to InTouch after ambushing Khloe outside of SoulCycle one morning. “A misunderstanding between me and my wife became public. It’s hurtful. That woman is my wife. Without the ring on my finger. [Even] with her picture being taken with another man, that woman is my wife.” Lamar also went on to say: “She’s [my] soulmate. I can’t control it. We’ll never part. I would never consider myself serious with another woman. To sum it up, if a man is attempting to court Khloé, he’s probably wasting his time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment